The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9


I am thankful for my MawMaw! She is the best grandmother and great-grandmother to my girls in the WORLD!!! She keeps the girls for me three days a week, but she is much more than a baby sitter. MawMaw has always been so special to me. I am the only grandchild, so you might say, I was a little spoiled? BUT if you think I am spoiled, you should meet my girls? Just kidding, MawMaw takes care of us :) We try to spoil her when we can too. She and PawPaw took me on camping trips, out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse almost every Friday night, and even came to Starkville to take me out to eat when I was in college. Did I mention, she is a wonderful cook? Her Christmas cooking is my FAV and it is almost here. Lookout scales after MawMaw's cooking :) Her martha washington candy, oreo balls, cheese ball, and trash are my FAV. Oh wow, I am hungry just thinking about it!!! And she makes some of the girls clothes too. She can cook, sew, and do just about anything else :) MawMaw, we all love you so much and appreciate all you do for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment