The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11


Thankful for my job with Entergy. I love coming to work. I have been here 5 years today!! Which also means I am vested with the company, Hooray!! And I get another week of vacation next year, which is a plus too. No really, it is a great company to work for. I work with some great people and have learned so much since I have been here. I have done things that I never..Ever.. thought I would be doing. For example, I did dental molds on the gas turbine blades a couple of outages ago. That was an interesting task, but I did it. Defintely outside my accounting background. Today, I learned more about our tagging process and tagged out some 4160 breakers all with my hardhat, safety glasses, and steel toes on. Anyway, I learn something new almost everyday, and I love my job. Never.A.Dull.Moment.At.The.Powerplant :) Thanks to Ray Burrell for telling me about this job opening here, with much prayer and guidance, I am where I am supposed to be and doing the job I am supposed to do. I love it here! Thanks to the Big E :)

No comments:

Post a Comment