The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: Thankful for...

I am going to do something a little different this year. I am going to countdown the days to Thanksgiving by telling something that I am thankful for each day on the blog. Here is goes......

Day 1: I am thankful for Jesus, who died on the cross to save me from my sin, and paid that ultimate sacrifice for us. I am thankful that God chose to send HIS one and only Son to die for me. I mean, when I think about one of my girls having to die, that is almost unimaginable. What a cost? For someone like me? Really? I sometimes forget the awesomeness of this sacrifice that was made for each believer. We get so caught up in the craziness of today's junk, that we forget the most important thing in Life, and that is Jesus died for us, so that one day, we can live FOREVER with Him in Heaven :) Yay!! I am already loving this thanksgiving month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment