The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!!!


Week 28
Your baby is the size of a head of iceberg lettuce, and she takes 20 to 30 minute naps regularly these days. Baby's Length: 14.80 in. Baby's Weight: 2.22 lbs.
Until now, your baby's eyelids have been fused shut, but this week she'll begin to open and close her eyes. What's more, her irises are now filled with pigment. Even if you could peek at the color of her peepers now, though, they might not stay that color, as a baby's eyes can change up until she's 6 months to 1 year old (especially if Mary Margaret is born with baby blues like SB and Mal).
I went to see Dr. Cole yesterday morning. The appt went well, and the heart rate was good. She has been very active in my stomach lately too! (which I love) I am measuring right on time, if not a little early, which is normal for me. Dr. Cole was pleased, and I will go back in two weeks on Sept 23 for 30 week sono and appt. I am excited about having another sono, since I haven't seen this sweet baby since 18 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment