The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cool Tuesday

Wow! The weather outside is wonderful and cool. I can't believe it! I know it is probably not here to stay, but I am going to fully enjoy it while I can. :) I am super thankful to see the sunshine today too. So glad the rain is gone, hopefully for a while. We enjoyed relaxing this labor day weekend, as much as you can possibly relax with 2 very hyper, energetic girls!!!

The girls were up and ready to go to school this morning early! SaraBeth's class is going on a field trip to the high school football field today. The 4 year old's are learning about SPORTS this week. Mallory's class is learning about SHAPES this week. We are looking forward to the upcoming weekend as well. I have a Dr.'s appt Friday morning, and we have Carson's birthday party on Friday night, then Sat. morning early, the girls and I along with Pop and Nana are heading to the MS Gulf Coast. We are staying at Beau Rivage! My dad has some meetings down there, so we are tagging along for a day, they are staying a little longer. I am super excited! Destin is going to Oxford to do some golfing and then the Ole Miss game. We will all be home on Sunday afternoon, us in time for awana :) Quick trip, but we are still excited. Shopping, seafood, maternity massage at Beau Rivage, DiD I mention, I am EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment