The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kindergarten

It is so hard to believe that SaraBeth will be starting kindergarten at REAL school in a week and a half. This mom is having a tough time already. It is so sad how quickly they grow up, start out as a sweet little innocent baby, then into a toddler, and now into a little young lady heading to BIG school. I could cry just thinking about it. She is excited and nervous, and I am beyond nervous. Stressed is a better word for it. This starts a whole new chapter of our life... REAL school. Kosciusko Lower Elementary.... I can hardly say it without feeling sick to my stomach. My baby is NOT supposed to be this old. But while I am in stressed out mode; the Lord is probably up there laughing at me. I was in the Word this morning, and read my journey... Here is today's devotion theme: Realizing that God has a plan for the next chapter in your life....I have got to learn to let go, and let God be in control! Thank you Jesus, You are always RIGHT on time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment