The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, July 30, 2012

1 week away!

Well, we officially have 1 week until school starts!!! Mallory has her "Meet and Greet" tomorrow at noon with Mrs. Melanie Newmann. She is super excited about going tomorrow to see the classroom and her friends. Mallory actually met her teacher last week at Newk's in Jackson. We were leaving and ran into her in the parking lot. Great place to meet her teacher :) Last Friday, the class lists came out at Lower Elem. SaraBeth is so excited that she is in Brandi Burrell's class!!! I am too!!! She has some great friends in there too, so I know it is going to be a great year :) Open House is this Thursday night at 6:00. I hope I am ready for all this..... Pray for me!!!! I can already feel my eyes wanting to fill up with tears, Oh boy! Imagine what Monday is going to be like... Entergy gives moms the morning off on the first day of school every year (one of our many great perks), anyway, I am taking the WHOLE day!! I know I am going to need it!!!!!! The Lord has great plans for the next chapter in our lives, and I am going to TRUST Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment