The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wait

I read this in an email this morning, and it really made me stop and think. We live in such a fastpace world, running here and there... When I pray about things and I don't immediately see results, I sometimes, well most of the time, become frustrated. But I need to stop and wait. It is all in HIS time, not mine! "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14 I know that it is hard to accept sometimes, but God has a reason for the delays He brings into our lives. We may not be able to see it, but God is working. The delays may not be exactly what we want, but we need to appreciate them and accept them as God's will for our lives.. For me, it is comforting to know that God knows exactly what I need and when I need it.
GOD'S PERFECT PLAN ALSO HAS A PERFECT TIME. -copied

No comments:

Post a Comment