The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, April 16, 2012

Being a Mom

I read a great quote from Natalie's blog this morning and it really made me stop and think:
“Motherhood is about raising and celebrating the child you have, not the child you thought you would have. It’s about understanding that she is exactly the person she is supposed to be. And that, if you’re lucky, she just might be the teacher who turns you into the person you are supposed to be.” –Joan Ryan

I have 3 beautiful daughters that are all three different in their own special ways. Those of you who know me well, know that I am/or was a very organized, scheduled, type A personality before children.... However, the girls have opened my eyes to an entirely different take on life and I am learning to focus on what is really important. I am definitley being shown that you can't sweat the small stuff. With each daughter, I am learning new things everyday. I am becoming more laid back than I EVER thought was possible. Thank you Lord for these girls you have blessed Destin and I with and the new things you are teaching us through them. They are truly our greatest blessings. Being a mom has truly changed my life for the better ,and I look forward to all these things these girls are going to teach me over the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment