The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

no change

Well, I am a little disappointed to say the least. I went to see dr cole yesterday, and I had made no progress since last Thursday.... Frustrating. Anyway, I was sad last night, but I have got to stop being selfish about this and let God bring Mary Margaret in His time. I have so much to be thankful for, my blood pressure is still really good, only have a little swelling, I am able to still work, play with the girls, baby is doing well and has a good, strong heartbeat, and point blank, just must not be ready yet. I was reading my Bible this morning, and as always God has an important lesson for me today. "Commit your ways to the Lord, TRUST HIM, and He will act." Psalm 37:5 Boy, was that what I needed to hear today. Father, thank you for your faithfulness to answer me when I call for help, even when yor plan looks different from my expectations. I am such a planner by nature, that not knowing when MM will be here, is seriously about to drive me crazy. My prayer today is to trust Him totally on this, and I KNOW he will allow this sweet baby girl to be born on HIS perfect time, not mine. I go back next Monday, Nov. 14 for another sonogram and to see Dr. Cole. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment