The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

holiday spirit

Mistletoe Marketplace on Friday, new Christmas CD's, and Holiday open house in Kosy on Sunday.... I am definitley in the Christmas Spirit! I am working on my shopping in full force. I am almost finished with the girls and Destin. I have ideas for most everyone on what to get them, just got to find the time to get those gifts. My goal is still to be finished by Dec. 1 so I can enjoy the holidays and spend precious time with our new baby girl Mary Margaret, SaraBeth, and Mallory. I am looking forward to helping with class parties, Christmas baking with MawMaw and girls, spending time in Possumneck, etc during my time on maternity leave. I am most of all looking forward to wearing normal, non-maternity clothes, and being much CLOSER to my regular size. Although I am sure the holiday cooking/eating will be fabulous and poundful, so not much dieting going on there. But come JAN. 1, LOOKOUT. I am going to start back running and watching my diet. Got to get ready for weddings in the spring, and swimsuit/beach season won't be too far away either. Anyway, back to Christmas, SaraBeth and I have been practicing for her choir Chrismas program at church, and she reminded me just yesterday, that Christmas is about more than presents, Mama... She said, Christmas is about Jesus. "It's His Birthday" that we celebrate. It was so sweet to be reminded of this from her. Even through the holiday madness, I pray that I will always remember her saying that to me in our kitchen in my mind, not just this Christmas, but for my lifetime. Jesus truly is the reason for the season and the reason we celebrate! Only 1 month 2 weeks and 4 days away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment