The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Sunday, August 28, 2011

26 wks on the 26th :)


Your baby is nearly as long as a zucchini, and her eyebrows and eyelashes are thick and lush.Baby's Length: 14.02 in. Baby's Weight: 1.68 lb.
Your baby has settled into a distinct sleep-wake pattern. You may notice that sometimes she's very active and kicking or punching, and other times she sleeps. If you're lucky, these patterns will mimic yours. My 26th week started on Friday, Aug. 26 :) I had my sugar test in Jackson bright and early! Dr. Cole said I passed with flying colors!! Yay!!! My iron is low, so I have to start taking some iron pills :( I did this with SaraBeth too. Anyway, Mary Margaret's heartbeat was good. The appt went well. I go back in 2 weeks, Sept 9. Then I will have a sonogram on Sept 23 at 30 weeks to see how much she weighs and if she has turned (she was breech at 18 weeks). I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment