The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, July 18, 2011

20 weeks and counting....


Mary Margaret is the size of a coconut, and her head is now more proportionate to the rest of her body. Approx. Length: 6.46 in. Approx. Weight: 10.58 oz.
She is as happy as a clam in your womb, as her well-developed limbs continue to explore by curling, flexing, and kicking. And as her hair, nails and eyebrows continue to sprout, your fetus is looking remarkably more and more like Mom and Dad every day.
We are getting things ready for sweet Mary Margaret. I am really feeling her kicking around in my tummy now, and it is a great feeling :) We got out newborn and 3 month gowns and onesies over the weekend. I also got some bottles out and put them in the cabinet. The girls are helping with all of this, and they are so excited. Mallory asked me last night if she pushed on my stomach, would the baby pop out?? too funny! Anyway, I am ready for fall... Summer has been fun, but after vacation every year, I am ready for a change. I am ready for football season, soups, cooler weather, and most of all this sweet new arrival in our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment