The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fun times ahead!

Christmas is 2 months away!! Can't believe it!! I am working hard on my shopping early this year. I am making good progress :) SaraBeth has a fall break this week, and I am taking off to be with her. So excited about a 5 day break! We are going to have lots of fun while we are off; we are going to be busy. We are going to Starkville Wed., Nana and I are going to take all the girls to Jackson Thursday for a fun girls day full of shopping, Chucky Cheese and the movies, and we are going to Tupelo Friday for Celebration Village and then have a Halloween party at Terri Clair's Friday night, then Saturday we have soccer and church and family pictures on Sunday, so we have a busy but fun times ahead this week! EXCITED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment