The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Listen

I saw this on a friend's facebook page this morning, and it really made me stop and think.... "Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, Because to them all of it has always been BIG stuff." I know that sometimes when I get home in the afternoons after work,I am tired, we are rushing to have dinner, get baths, brush teeth, and then go to bed. I need to stop and listen to all the little things the girls are telling me. Some of which are really funny, especially Mallory. She is a little comedian. SaraBeth usually is telling some school story or talking about her American Girl doll or doing cartwheels (all over the house).... Anyway, I have got to stop being so busy with my daily routine, and listen more to my girls. Even when it is not the most convenient for me. Ok, I am off my soapbox. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment