The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday

Oh boy was it hard to get up and going this morning?? The girls have enjoyed their spring break and I have too. The time change has thrown a wrench in things too. Getting everyone up and ready this morning was a challenge, but we did it. Mallory said this morning, she was ready to go back to school to see her friends. SaraBeth was not super excited, but I am sure she is having fun now that she is there. Can't believe I will be signing her up for REAL kindergarten next week at Lower. So sad!! I am pretty sure that I will be having a melt down. Pray for me! I am going to get back on track with the blog too. I decided that today!! I am officially caught up and it feels so good :) I read this today, and thought I would share it: "Each morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most." Make each day count for something! Happy Monday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment