The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Friday, October 28, 2011

35 weeks :)


Your baby is the size of a honeydew melon, and she now has the ability to suck. So she'll be ready for a bottle at birth. At this point, your unborn baby should be positioned with her head facing down toward the cervix. About 97 percent of babies have adopted this position by this point. At our last sonogram at 30 weeks, Mary Margaret was in the head down position. Praying she is still that way. I go back Thurs. for my appt and sonogram. :)I am still in nesting mode. I am washing all the baby clothes this weekend and starting to pack bags. I am going to bring the swing in the living room soon and put the infant seat in the car. We are all getting excited!! This has been a great week. Some sweet friends have surprised me everyday with a baby gift. It has been so much fun and Mary Margaret has gotten so many cute things! Thank you so much to my friends who have made this week so special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment