The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Saturday, April 23, 2011

birthday





Thursday, I turned 27! Wow, how time flies. When I was younger, I thought I would never grow up! haha :) Anyway, Destin and the girls along with family and friends birthday wishes made my day great! They got me flowers, and some other cool stuff too. My mom and I took the girls to the childrens museum and we had pizza and cake at MawMaw's that night for my birthday. The girls and mawmaw made the cake for me :) Then on Friday night, Destin and I went on a date night to Starkville and ate at my fav. OLD VENICE :) crawfish rolls and crawdad delight!!! yummy! Then we went to the State game. We met up with Erin and JR and Cortni and Chad. We had a good time at the game, even though the bulldogs didn't win. It was a great birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment