The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

TGIF

Thank goodness this week is over! It has been ONE of those weeks.... I was called for jury duty and was chosen to serve from Tues-today. On top of that I had a million things I needed to get done at work, because I have to go out of town to Houston next Mon- Wed. It was the hardest thing ever for me to sit still in a jury box, and for 1. not open my mouth (for those of you who know me well will definitely understand why.. I LOVE to talk) and 2. not text or use my cell phone. I was able to pull it off, but just barely! I am soooo thankful that the trial is over. I had a great time at girls night out tonight, and it was a good stress reliever after this week. And tomorrow morning I have to go to the dentist at 8, eye doctor at 9:45 and get the girls pics made with bunny at 3:00. Busy Friday ahead, but I don't mind. It won't near compare to the other days this week. Happy Friday everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment