The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Friday, July 9, 2010

Almost...




Pop and Nana are almost back to Possumneck! As many of you already know, my parents' house was hit by the tornado on Apr. 24 and they have been unable to stay there. They moved in with MawMaw. But , this Sat. night they are moving back home! They are sooo excited! The girls are super excited too! They have missed spending the night out there on Wed. nights and going to Vaiden to eat fish! Next week, they will be back on schedule. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your parents are getting back into their house. I know you all are so excited!! Hope the cruise was fun!! It looked like yall have a great time. I'm definately coming to the Kelly's Kids Party next monday!! I cant wait to see you, I feel like its been forever!!!

    ReplyDelete