The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Today June 14, Destin and I have been married for 5 years! It is so hard to believe! Time has really flown by :) I was showing the girls these pictures the other day, and they couldn't understand why they werenn't in any of them.... SaraBeth said,"Mama, I wasn't invited to the wedding..." Hilarious, it is so hard to believe that Destin and I have been together for 10 years, married for 5 years, and have a 3 year old and an almost 2 year old! It is amazing how our family has grown! We are going to celebrate our ann. with a carnival cruise in early July! I can't wait :)

Happy Anniversary Destin! I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5th Anniversary!! I cant believe that it was 10 years ago when y'all starting dating!! That sounds SO long ago, but I really can remember when y'all first started talking! Now y'all have two of the cutest little girls and they are growing up so fast too!! Can we slow all this down please?! haha:) Hope yall have a great weeek!! Ashley

    ReplyDelete