The Moore Family

The Moore Family

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun Friday








Friday is my favorite day of the week. :) I get to spend it with my girls at home! Yesterday, we started the day off with donut holes and chocolate milk from K&S. Then we made our first trip to the library. Many more to come, I am sure :) SaraBeth LOVES books! They saw Curious George too. We got a library card, and checked out 8 books and 1 dora video. I am happy to report that as of today (Sat.) we have already read the books and watched the movie and we returned them safely to the library! It's a miracle :) Mallory especially tends to be rough on some books.... Then we went to Hope's and the girls played with Braxton and Barrett in the waterslide/pool. They had fun. Then we went and got snowcones :) It was a fun day! Last night we grilled out steaks and Greyson came to play with the girls. They were so tired at bedtime :) Super Fun Friday~

No comments:

Post a Comment